Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security, New technologies, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All member states are eligible, except Denmark and the UK
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund transnational or national projects.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contributing to achieve the objectives of the European e-Justice Strategy 2014-2018
– Supporting the implementation of e-Justice projects within the European e-Justice Portal and at national level
Projects aiming at joining or enhancing existing or on-going e-Justice portal projects, such as:
– Interconnection of National Insolvency Registers (IRI)
– Find a Lawyer (FAL)
– Find a Notary (FAN)
– Find a Bailiff (FAB)
– Implementation of the European Case Law Identifier (ECLI) in case law repositories and interconnection with the e-Justice Portal
Among financed actions
– IT activities
– content preparation, editorial work, communication, promotion and dissemination