Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU countries can apply except for United Kingdom and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund transnational projects in line with the specific
objective to support initiatives in the field of drugs policy as regards judicial cooperation
and crime prevention aspects closely linked to the general objective of the Justice
Priorities and funded actions:
1. New psychoactive substances
– To support the implementation of EU legislation on new psychoactive substances by improving the capacity to identify and assess new psychoactive substances, to respond effectively to the rapid spread of such substances across the EU
3. Best practices
– To exchange best practices on cooperation between public authorities involved in drug related services, including at local or regional level, and civil society
4. Civil society
– To support the involvement of civil society in the implementation of the objectives of the EU Drug Strategy 2013-2020 and of the specific actions under the EU Drugs Action Plan 2013-2016
Among financed actions
– Data collection, surveys and research activities
– Training activities
– Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation, including identifying best practices which may be transferable to other participating countries
– Dissemination and awareness-raising activities