Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The United Kingdom and Denmark are not eligible
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund transnational and or national e-Justice projects, in line with the specific objective to facilitate effective access to justice for all.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To achieve the objectives of the European eJustice Strategy 2014-2018 and the European e-Justice Action Plan
– To support the implementation of e-Justice projects within the European e-Justice Portal and at national level
– To enhance existing or on-going e-Justice portal projects
– Interconnection of National Insolvency Registers (IRI)
– Find a Lawyer (FAL)
– Find a Notary (FAN)
– Find a Bailiff (FAB)
– Implementation of the European Case Law Identifier (ECLI)
Among financed actions
– IT software development
– Quality assurance
– Project management
– Content preparation
– Editorial work