Sectors: Citizenship, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the effective and coherent application of EU law in the areas of civil law, criminal law and fundamental rights, by covering training needs’ gaps in these fields.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Legal instruments in family matters and successions
– Legal instruments in civil and commercial matters
– Procedural rights in criminal proceedings
– Victims’ rights
– Mutual recognition instruments
– The scope and application of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EU
– Council Framework Decision 2008/913/JHA on combating certain forms and expressions of racism and xenophobia by means of criminal law
– The data protection reform
Among financed actions
– Organisation of interactive, practice-oriented training activities;
– Multilateral exchanges between legal practitioners
– Creation of training content, whether for presential learning, blended learning or e-learning, either ready-to-use by trainers or by practitioners for self-learning;