Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU: except UK and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to facilitate and support judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to contribute to the effective and coherent application of the acquis relating to judicial cooperation in civil matters.
1 – to contribute to the correct implementation of the following instruments:
– Directive 2008/52/EC on certain aspects of mediation in civil and commercial matters
– family law instruments, because of the importance of the subjects dealt with for the daily life of EU citizens
– the insolvency regulation for its impact on economic recovery
– the European Account Preservation Order (Regulation (EU) No 655/2014 establishing a European Account Preservation Order procedure to facilitate cross-border debt recovery in civil and commercial matters
2 – To raising awareness on Regulation (EC) No 861/2007 establishing a European Small Claims Procedure and on Regulation (EC) No 1896/2006 creating an European order for payment procedure.
Among financed actions
– analytical activities, such as data collection, surveys, research activities, etc;
– mutual learning, identifying and exchange of best practices, development of working methods which may be transferable to other participating countries;
– exchange and provision of information and development of information tools;