Sectors: Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union except for UK and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
It aims to co-fund transnational projects promoting the quality of the national justice systems, in line with the specific objective to facilitate effective access to justice for all.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To complement the efforts of the EU in the area of facilitating the access to justice
– Providing an analysis of courts’ practices, and initiatives taken, aiming at enhancing the quality of the judicial systems in Member States
– Promoting a better knowledge of best practices in Member States contributing to the effectiveness of national judicial systems
Among financed actions
– Collection of data and analytical work to provide comparative analysis of practices of national courts and other actors of the judicial system to promote the quality of the justice
– Mutual learning, exchange of good practices amongst legal practitioners in this area