Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* EU Member States (including their overseas departments), except for Denmark and the United Kingdom;
* Albania and Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Justice Programme – Action grants to support transnational projects to enhance rights of persons suspected or accused of crime and the rights of the victims of crime – 2020
Funds for: facilitating and supporting judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters
Priorities and funded actions:
* To facilitate effective access to justice for all, including to promote and support the rights of victims of crime, while respecting the rights of the defense
* To contribute to the effective and coherent application of EU criminal law in the area of the rights of persons suspected or accused of crime (procedural rights priority);
* To contribute to the effective and coherent application of EU criminal law in the area of the rights of victims of crime (victims’ rights priority)
Among financed actions
* Analytical activities, such as data collection and creation of data bases, surveys, research etc.;
* Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, development of working methods which may be transferable to other participating countries;
* Exchange and provision of information and development of information tools;
* Capacity building for professionals
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 24 months
– Be a legal entity
– Be a public entity or a private organisation
– Be established in a participating country
– The application must be transnational and involve organisations from at least two participating countries
– Organisations which are profit-oriented must submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit-oriented organisations
* Actions must take place in a country participating in the Justice programme