Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU: except UK and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to facilitate effective access to justice for all, including to promote and support the rights of victims of crime, while respecting the rights of the defence
Priorities and funded actions:
– to contribute to the effective and coherent application of EU criminal law in the area of the rights of victims of crime.
The main priority is the implementation and practical application of the following instruments:
– Directive 2012/29/EU establishing minimum standards on the rights, support and protection of victims of crime;
– Directive 2011/99/EU on the European Protection Order;
– Regulation (EU) 606/2013 on mutual recognition of protection measures in civil matters;
– Directive 2004/80/EC relating to compensation to crime victims.
Among financed actions
– mutual learning, exchange of good practices, development of working methods which may be transferable to other countries, including those countries that do not participate in the call;
– exchange and provision of information and development of information tools;
– capacity building for professionals;