Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to facilitate and support judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To implement actions included the European Agenda on Security regarding the criminal justice response to prevent radicalisation leading to terrorism and violent extremism
– De-radicalisation/disengagement/rehabilitation programmes in prison
– Risk assessment tools for the judiciary
– Training of professionals
Among financed actions
– Analytical activities, such as data collection, surveys, research activities, evaluations etc
– Mutual learning, identifying and exchange of best practices, development of working methods which may be transferable to other participating countries
– Exchange and provision of information and development of information tools
– Training activities