Sectors: Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to establish three-year Framework Partnership Agreements (2015-2017) with organisations chosen by the European Commission.
Priorities and funded actions:
* 1: JCOO – Judicial cooperation in civil and/or criminal matters
* 2: JACC – Effective access to justice for all, including rights of victims of crime and rights of the defence
* 3: RCHI – Rights of the child
* 4: RDAP – Daphne – Prevent and combat all forms of violence against children and women and protect the victims of such violence
* 5: RRAC – Racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance;
* 6: RDIS – Non-discrimination
* 7: RDIB – Rights of persons with disabilities
* 8: RGEN – Equality between women and men
Among financed actions
– Developing information tools (websites, publications or other means) to inform about EU objectives, policies and actions
– Dissemination and awareness raising activities related to the abovementioned EU legislation
– Exchange of best practices
– Establishment of working methods to support the implementation of procedural rights for victims and suspects or accused persons
– To facilitate the exchange of data and communication, between judicial and administrative authorities and the legal professions or between the authorities appointed under EU legislation including electronic transmission of documents, requests for information, hearing of the parties and witnesses across borders in the application of EU legislation
– To promote better knowledge of, and access to, the national jurisprudence
– To train of professionals
– To build the capacity of professionals in contact with victims of all forms of violence against women, and enabling multi-disciplinary cooperation and mutual learning
– To promote non-discrimination and equal opportunities in EU and national policies (mainstreaming approach). Activities carried out over the three years should in particular support national member organisations in their involvement, at national level, in main political EU driven processes such as no-discrimination and equality policies
– Organize the European Commission Conference on the European day of persons with disabilities on 3 December, the European Access City Award and the Work Forum on the implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in the EU and the Member States