Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States except for UK and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call is to co-fund national or transnational projects that support judicial cooperation in civil matters, in particular the good functioning of the Brussels I and Successions Regulations and other mutual recognition instruments
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contribute to the effective and coherent application of EU civil law
– Contribute to the correct implementation of the following instruments: i.e European Certificate of Succession, European Small Claims Procedure, European order for payment procedure
– Facilitate the exchange of data, including electronic transmission of documents
– Exchange best practices in the field of insolvency and pre-insolvency proceedings
Among financed actions
– data collection, surveys and research activities
– mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation
– dissemination and awareness raising activities