Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States except from UK and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to co-fund transnational projects that support judicial cooperation in criminal matters relating to the criminal justice response to terrorism and violent radicalisation
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote judicial cooperation in criminal matters
– Fight against radicalisation that leads to violent extremism
– Counter terrorism
– Prevention of radicalisation in prisons
– Promotion of alternatives to detention and exploration of the role of probation
– Development of risk assessment methodologies
– The role of juvenile justice systems in the counter-terrorism context
Among financed actions
– Data collection, surveys, research activities
– Exchange of information and networking between judicial and administrative authorities
– Dissemination and awareness raising