Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide operating grants to support the 2014 annual work programme of European networks active in the specific areas covered by the call.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals concerns two financial programmes
– the Justice Programme for 2014-2020 (1 300 000 euro)
– the Rights, Equality and Citizenship (REC) Programme for 2014-2020 (1 080 000 euro)
– To co-finance the operating expenses that enable networks to have an independent existence and to implement a range of activities envisaged in their work programmes that correspond to the pursuit of their statutory objectives
– Judicial cooperation in civil and/or criminal matters
– Effective access to justice for all, including rights of victims of crime and rights of the defence
* REC Programme
– Prevent and combat violence against children and/or women and protect victims of such violence
– Rights of the child
Among financed actions
– Activities in the areas of family law, mediation, civil status, effective cross-border enforcement of claims, insolvency, company law, minimum standards of procedural law
– Activities supporting knowledge-sharing in the field of alternatives to detention, collection of (statistical) data on the use of alternatives and on the number of transfers and providing guidance on the practical aspects of the implementation process of the Detention Framework Decisions
– Activities supporting general and specialist support services for victims, individual assessment of victims’ needs and cooperation between Member States to improve the access of victims to the rights
* REC Programme
– Activities to improve prevention, detection and protection of children from violence, as well as improving cooperation of relevant actors working in child protection systems both at national and cross-border level
– Activities to improve the level of targeted specialised support services provided to victims, including by improving multi-disciplinary cooperation between actors involved in the fight against violence and against women