Sectors: Health, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union : except from United Kingdom and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to fund projects on the topic of EU drugs policy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support of the implementation of EU legislation on new psychoactive substances
– To exchange of best practices on cooperation between public authorities involved in and civil society
– To support the involvement of civil society in the implementation of the objectives of the EU Drug Strategy 2013-2020 and of the specific actions under the EU Drugs Action Plan 2013-2016
– To improve the capacity to identify and assess new psychoactive substances
– To reduce the availability of harmful substances
– To monitor the extent and patterns of use of such substances
– To share best practices on prevention
– To enhance the effectiveness of prevention and harm reduction measures
– To enhance the effectiveness of reintegration and rehabilitation of (long-term) drug users
– To improve effectiveness of law enforcement activities aiming at the prevention and reduction of the number of drug-related offences
Among financed actions
– Data collection, surveys and research activities
– Training activities
– Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation
– Dissemination and awareness-raising activities