Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call for proposals is to co-finance projects aiming to train national judges in the context of enforcing European competition rules.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Public and private enforcement of both the Antitrust rules and the State aid rules;
– To ensure a coherent and consistent application of EU competition law by national courts.
– State Aid;
– Directive 2014/104 on antitrust damages actions;
– Economic principles of competition law;
– Interface between European competition law and new developments in e-commerce and/or intellectual property laws;
– Development of legal linguistic skills.
Among financed actions
– Actions that focus on ensuring coherent and consistent application of European competition rules by national courts;
– Actions that focus on language training on legal terminology, with a view to foster a common legal and judicial culture of competition law.