Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call for proposals is to co-finance projects aimed at promoting judicial cooperation between, and the training for, national judges in the context of enforcing of the European competition rules. This includes public and private enforcement of both the Antitrust rules and the State aid rules.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Ensuring coherent and consistent application by national courts of the European competition rules
– Improving and encouraging the cooperation between national judges in the field of European competition law
– Defining specific training needs
– Training activities focusing on State Aid
– Training activities focusing on Directive 2014/104 on antitrust
– Training activities focusing on underlying economic principles of competition law
– Legal linguistic training activities linked to the specific terminology
– Upgrading and/or interlinking of databases or web-based tools
Among financed actions
– Training – Networks