Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU countries can apply except for United Kingdom and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund transnational projects that contribute to the further development of a European area of justice based on mutual recognition and mutual trust.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the effective and coherent application of EU law notably in the areas of civil law, criminal law and fundamental rights and to mutual trust between legal practitioners
– Civil law
– Criminal law
– Fundamental rights
– Other topics (linguistic skills, Knowledge of other EU judicial systems…)
Among financed actions
– Organisation of interactive, practice-oriented training activities
– Multilateral exchanges between legal practitioners
– Creation of training content, whether for presential learning, blended learning or e-learning, either ready-to-use by trainers or by practitioners for self-learning
– Tools for training providers