Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All the EU Member States, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund national or transnational projects on non-discrimination and Roma integration
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the design, development and/or or monitoring of national, regional,
or local policies aimed to fight against discrimination and/or to promote equality at the
workplace and/or in society
– To implementing more effectively the legislation on non-discrimination
– To increase the level of citizen’s knowledge of their rights in cases of discrimination
– To promote Roma integration
Among financed actions
– Data collection and surveys
– Conducting scientific research or other scientific activities in the field of antidiscrimination
– Monitoring the implementation of non-discrimination legislation
– Training of professionals
– Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation
– Dissemination and awareness raising activities (including at local level), such as seminars, conferences, campaigns or social media and press activities