Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
* European Union: all the EU Member States with the exception of Denmark and the United Kingdom
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-finance projects aimed at promoting judicial cooperation between, and the training for, national judges in the context of enforcing the European competition rules.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure coherent and consistent application by national courts of the European competition rules. This includes remedies for the effective enforcement of the rights and obligations stemming from the aforementioned provisions
– To improve and to encourage the cooperation between national judges in the field of European competition law
– To answer to specific training needs of judges that will be trained
This call for proposals is divided in 4 priorities
– 1. Improvement of knowledge, application and interpretation of EU competition law
– 2. Support to National Judicial Institutions on Competition Law knowledge
– 3. Improving and/or creating cooperation/networks
– 4. Development of legal linguistic skills of national judges
Among financed actions
– Conferences, seminars, colloquia, meetings and symposia and short or long term training courses on EU competition law
– General trainings for national judges organised by one or more national judicial institutions
– Activities promoting the cooperation and/or networking between national judges, in particular between associations active in the field of the application of EU competition law
– Training activities linked to the specific terminology used in the application of competition law