Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The aim of this call is to turn Stavanger’s City Hall into a beacon of smart, sustainable solutions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Produce, use and reuse energy to what suits best the needs of the building;
– Secure the resilience of the building facing future challenges brought on by climate change;
– Minimise the building’s waste production, throughout its renovation, our usage of it through its lifetime, as well as when it is eventually torn down
– Develop a solution that fulfils the demands of the partners regarding aesthetics, technique, production, economy, etc…
Among financed actions
– Travelling and accomodation expenses for contestants that are invited to the Nordic Edge Expo 2017