Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Health, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
KIC Food – Food For Good Challenge in partnership with FAMAE – 2019
Funds for: seeking pragmatic, efficient, durable, universal and money-saving solutions to make life easier for urban citizens while reducing their environmental footprint
Priorities and funded actions:
* To cover the production, transformation, logistics and consumption of food;
* To foster innovations with a positive environmental impact, in support of a healthier and more sustainable Food Chain;
* To enable brilliant and innovative inventors to make their ideas come true or to effectively launch their product
* Capability to execute / Quality of team
* This challenge is an open challenge
– Be a legal entity
– Be an indiviual, a university, a gouvernemental / regional / local organization, a for-profit organization (limited liability company, partnership …) or a not-for-profit organization (foundation, NGO, association …)