Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
KIC Health – New frontiers on Healthcare Innovation – Short Course – 2020
Funds for: boosting technology transfer, acceleration and fundraising opportunities among healthcare professionals and stakeholders
Priorities and funded actions:
* Positioning of Europe as a hub of reference in the generation of knowledge and innovation;
* Bringing research and innovation in health a step closer to society by dissemination of the conclusions and contents discussed by the scientific / clinical experts and innovators, with the ultimate goal of helping enhance the social perception of healthcare and improve society’s knowledge of research and innovation in health
* At the frontiers of science, tackling cutting edge research in health, focused on oncology and neurosciences;
* Addressing health challenges with a strong social impact, and society will have access to them;
* Gathering internationally recognized institutions and experts in the EU;
* Integrating professionals from different disciplines of health and life sciences with a focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and technology transfer, stablishing a network of experts in the field;
* Fostering the next wave of innovative solutions, boosting the EU as a land of excellence in health and wellbeing promotion through showcasing promising start-ups in the field and organising qualified meetings with healthcare professionals and early stage investors;
* Adressing and discussing the latest unmet clinical needs in oncology and CNS-related fields
Amongst financed actions
* Venue (auditorium, facilities);
* Travel and accommodation of experts;
* Transport and travel during the short course;
* Food services;
* Technical services (audiovisual, photography, translation, etc.)
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 4 months, from September to December 2020
* Eligibility :
– Be an expert, a physician or a researcher;
– Be associated with research institutions in the EU, including hospitals and universities
* The activities will be carried out in Paris and Barcelona