Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Health, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
Additional info regions:
* Eligible RIS countries are: Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
KIC Health – RIS innovation call 2020 – 2020
Funds for: funding high-quality, strong, balanced projects, targeting EIT Health’s six Focus Areas to be developed by local actors including both academic and non-academic partners in collaboration with EIT RIS hubs
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support projects from the RIS regions and provide funding for the preparation phase of their projects to the maturity level that has the potential to join EIT Health partners applying for BP2022 innovation calls
* Development of the local innovation ecosystem in RIS regions;
* Facilitating and fostering cooperation among local KTI actors;
* Providing EIT RIS regions with appropriate tools/technics/skills to participate in EIT Health Business Plan 2022 in consortium with EIT Health partners;
* Providing EIT Health RIS regions with internationalization tools;
* Bringing care home;
* Harnessing the power of real world data;
* Creating the enabling environment for healthcare transformation;
* Ensuring health continuum care pathways;
* Favouring employment leadership in improving health outcomes in the workplace;
* Fostering healthy lives by introducing behavourial change
Among financed actions
* Compulsory activities:
– The partnership will receive a mentor from EIT Health InnoStars mentor pool, who will support the implementation of the project throughout the project lifecycle. At least 9 hours of mentoring is obligatory;
– Establishment of a project development plan summarizing the actions necessary for the innovative solution to reach the market;
– Taking part in matchmaking events and organizing meetings where the possibilities of being involved in 2022 EIT Health Business Plan proposals can be negotiated
* Optional activities:
– Activities that contribute to the development of the project to a maturity level that enables the beneficiaries to negotiate with EIT Health partners about the participation in EIT Health BP2022 Innovation calls
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Be a consortium of at least two legal entities, where both academic and non academic partners are represented;
– Be either an academic institution (educational institution dedicated to education and research, which grants academic degrees) or a non-academic institution including local hospitals, SMEs, healthcare industry, start-ups, research institutes, local/regional government and other NGOs;
– Each partner must be established in the same RIS country. Eligible RIS countries are: Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia;
– Action must take place in an eligible country