Sectors: Employment, Environment, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
To support projects in the development of innovative ways to respond to the challenges of climate change in Europe.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contribute to the shift towards a low-carbon and climate-resilient economy ;
– Improve the development, implementation and enforcement of EU climate change policy and legislation ;
– Support better environmental and climate change governance at all levels ;
– Support the implementation of the 7th Environment Action Programme
Among financed actions
– Traditional projects ;
– Integrated projects ;
– Technical Assistance projects