Sectors: Environment, Industry, Information, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at contributing to the development and implementation of EU climate policy and legislation. Projects financed must have a European added value and be complementary to actions that can be financed under other EU funds during the period 2014-2020.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote awareness raising on climate matters, including generating public and stakeholder support of Union policy- making in the field of the climate, and to promote knowledge on sustainable development
– To support communication, management, and dissemination of information in the field of the climate and to facilitate knowledge sharing on successful climate solutions and practice, including by developing cooperation platforms among stakeholders and training
– To promote and contribute to more effective compliance with and enforcement of Union climate legislation, in particular by promoting the development and dissemination of best practices and policy approaches
– To promote better climate governance by broadening stakeholder involvement, including NGOs, in consultation on and implementation of policy
– Projects that develop cooperation platforms and share best practices for more effective compliance, enforcement and mainstreaming, and that generate support from the public and stakeholders for the Union’s policy-making efforts
Among financed actions
– Type of projects: information, awareness and dissemination projects
– Projects that develop best practices and raise awareness among Member States in the field of climate policy evaluation. Concerning adaptation this should include particularly adaptation indicators, risk communication and management
– Projects for targeted audience (e.g. citizens, SMEs) raising awareness on climate change vulnerabilities and climate change adaptation options
– Projects that share and develop expertise across Europe on the challenges and opportunities related to the 2030 climate and energy policy objectives