Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Environment, Health, Innovation, New technologies, Public Management, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Integrated Projects (IPs) aim at implementing on a large territorial scale, in particular, regional, multi-regional, national or trans-national scale, environmental plans or strategies required by specific Union environmental legislation while ensuring involvement of stakeholders.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To co-fund actions with the main purpose of helping Member States and regional/local authorities in the implementation of specific set of strategic environmental plans or strategies
Set of strategic environmental plans or strategies
– 1. Nature IPs: implementation of Prioritised Action Frameworks (PAF) elaborated
– 2. Water IPs: implementation of River Basin Management Plans (RBMP) that have been developed in the Member States pursuant to the Water Framework Directive
– 3. Waste IPs: implementation of Waste Management Plans (WMP) and/or Waste Prevention Programmes (WPP)
– 4. Air IPs: implementation and monitoring of Air Quality Plans
LIFE CLIMATE ACTIONS
Three specific areas of intervention
– 1. Climate change adaptation IPs: implementation of transnational, national, regional or local specific adaptation strategies or action plans
– 2. Climate change mitigation IPs: implementation of transnational, national, regional or industry/sector specific greenhouse gas mitigation strategies, action plans or low carbon economy roadmaps
– 3. Urban climate change mitigation and/or adaptation IPs: implementation of urban action plans implementing the transition to a low carbon and/or climate resilient society