Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
LIFE Environment and Resource Efficiency aims specifically at contributing to the implementation, updating and development of European Union environmental policy and legislation, including the integration of the environment into other policies, thereby contributing to sustainable development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– developing, testing and demonstrating policy or management approaches, best practices and solutions to environmental challenges, and in support of resource efficiency-related policy and legislation, including the Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe.
– improving the knowledge base for the development, implementation, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of Union environmental policy and legislation, and for the assessment and monitoring of the factors, pressures and responses that impact on the environment within and outside the Union.
– Thematic priorities for Water, including the marine environment
– Thematic priorities for Waste
– Thematic priorities for Resource Efficiency, including soil and forests, and green and circular economy
– Thematic priorities for Environment and Health, including chemicals and noise
– Thematic priorities for Air quality and emissions, including urban environment