Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Education - Training, Environment, Health, Information, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at contributing to the implementation, updating and development of European Union environmental policy and legislation, including the integration of the environment into other policies, thereby contributing to sustainable development. Furthermore, actions financed must have a European added value and be complementary to those actions that can be financed under other European Union funds during the period 2014-2020.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Developing, testing and demonstrating policy or management approaches, best practices and solutions to environmental challenges, and in support of resource efficiencyrelated policy and legislation, including the Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe
– Improving the knowledge base for the development, implementation, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of Union environmental policy and legislation, and for the assessment and monitoring of the factors, pressures and responses that impact on the environment within and outside the Union
This call for proposals is divided in 5 sectors
– 1. Water, including the marine environment
– 2. Waste, including the marine environment
– 3. Resource Efficiency, including soil and forests, and green and circular economy
– 4. Environment and Health, including chemicals and noise
– 5. Air quality and emissions, including urban environment
Among financed actions
*Type of projects : demonstration or pilot projects including information, awareness and dissemination projects
– Natural water retention measures
– Reducing the pressure of economic activities on the marine environment
– Urban waste water treatment systems
– Waste electric and electronic equipment
– To limit incineration to non-recyclable materials
– Integrated plastic management projects
– To achieve better soil management
– New business models for resource efficiency
– Resilience to threats arising from population changes
– Reducing noise from roads and other transport infrastructures
– Permanent noise Low Emission Zones (LEZ) schemes in urban areas
– Local and regional energy projects
– Sustainable mobility projects
– Integrated and comprehensive policies for sustainable urban planning and design