Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide, by way of action grants, financial support to help applicants prepare Integrated Projects (IPs).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To prepare an Integrated Project application
In the application, the two following types of actions must be clearly distinguished
– Implementation actions (obligatory)
– Project management and monitoring actions (obligatory)
Among financed actions
* Implementation actions (obligatory)
– Recruitment of new personnel and training for writing a LIFE IP proposal
– Contracting external assistance for writing a LIFE IP proposal
– Info collection for the preparation of a LIFE IP proposal (for ex. on sources of funding)
– Networking, consultation and coordination work for preparing, writing and implementing IP
– Coordination with stakeholders to be involved in the Integrated Project
– Developing financing plans where such plans are not already part of the target plan or strategy
– Writing of the IP proposal itself
* Project management and monitoring actions (obligatory)
– Project management, activities undertaken by the beneficiaries for the management of the project (administrative, technical and financial aspects) and for meeting the LIFE reporting obligations. The project management structure must be clearly presented (including an organigram and details of the responsibilities of each person and organisation involved)
– Training, workshops and meetings for the beneficiaries’ staff, where these are required for a successful management of the Technical Assistance project