Sectors: Energy, Environment, Information
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote better environmental and/or climate governance by
broadening stakeholder involvement, including NGOs, in policy consultation and implementation.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into three thematic objectives
* The thematic objectives of the 7th Environment Action Programme
– To protect, conserve and enhance the Union’s natural capital
– To turn the Union into a resource-efficient, green and competitive low-carbon and climate resilient economy;
– To safeguard the Union’s citizens from environment-related pressures and risks to health and wellbeing
* To develop the climate and energy package, the roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon
* To increase the Union’s effectiveness in addressing international climate related challenges