Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Energy, Environment, Industry, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at addressing specific needs for the development and implementation of Union environmental or climate policy and legislation
Priorities and funded actions:
Applicants shall address one of the following 3 specific needs
– 1 – Establishing an EU environmental non-governmental organisation (NGO) platform on Best Available Techniques (BAT)
– 2 – Completing the EU28/Pan-European Species Red Lists for species groups relevant the EU Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC)
– 3- Development and update of EU wide species action plans for bird species listed in Annex I and Annex II of the EU Birds Directive (Directive 2009/147/EC)
* For specific need 1
– To establish a more effective environmental NGO level of input in the development of reference documents on best available techniques (BREFs) and conclusions on best available techniques (BAT conclusions) and their implementation under the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED)
– To anticipate the creation of a ‘platform’ or network that enables NGOs to more effectively gather environmental data for well-performing industrial installations across Europe
* For specific need 2
– To Complete the European Red List on endangered species
* For specific need 3
– To Develop and update the EU wide species action plans for bird species
Among financed actions
* For project tackling specific need 1
– Establishment of an EU environmental non-governmental organisation (NGO) platform on Best Available Techniques (BAT)
* For project tackling specific need 2
– Completing the EU/Pan European species Red Lists for the following species groups that have only partially been covered so far by the existing/ongoing EU/Pan European Species Red List assessments: terrestrial & freshwater molluscs; saproxylic beetles; vascular plants;
– Produce EU/Pan European species Red Lists for the following species groups not assessed so far: bryophytes; pteridophytes
* For projects tackling specific need 3:
– Elaboration of pilot multi-species actions plan for Eurasian lowland wet meadow breeding waders
– Update of the expired species recovery plans and development of new species recovery plans for bird species
– Improvement of the coordination with international organisations working with species action plans