Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, New technologies, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at addressing specific needs for the development and implementation of Union environmental or climate policy and legislation.
Priorities and funded actions:
Under the 2015 call, proposals may be submitted only to address the following specific needs:
* Climate Action subprogramme :
1. Establishing a network for the quantification of the effect of cropland and grazing land management on climate
* Environment sub-programme :
1. Developing risk assessments on invasive alien plant species
2. Supporting the uptake of European funding streams for Green Infrastructure
3. Support to the further development of a European Web Portal displaying near-real-time information on migratory birds in Europe
4. Bringing the Urban environment back to LIFE
5. City streets for citizens
Among financed actions
* Implementation Actions
* Communication and dissemination actions :
– establishment and maintenance of a project web site and use of the LIFE logo, and Natura 2000 logo if relevant
– information activities to the general public and stakeholders aimed at facilitating the implementation of the project
– public awareness and dissemination actions
* Project management and monitoring of project progress :
– Project management, activities undertaken by the beneficiaries for the management of the project (administrative, technical and financial aspects) and for meeting the LIFE reporting obligations
– Specific training relevant to the project, workshops and meetings for the beneficiaries’ staff, where these are required for the achievement of the project objectives