Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Energy, Environment, Innovation, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Technical Assistance (TA) projects provide, by way of action grants, financial support to help applicants prepare Integrated Projects (IPs) of the LIFE programme.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To aim at the preparation of a future Integrated Project (IP) proposal
Among financed actions
– Recruitment of new personnel and training for writing a LIFE IP proposal
– Contracting external assistance for writing a LIFE IP proposal
– Information collection for the preparation of a LIFE IP proposal
– Networking, consultation and coordination work for preparing, writing and implementing the IP
– Coordination with stakeholders to be involved in the Integrated Project
– Developing financing plans where such plans are not already part of the target plan or strategy
– Writing of the IP proposal itself