Sectors: Energy, Environment, Health
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation
Regions: European Union
Category: European Commission
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
LIFE – Technical Assistance – 2020
Funds for: providing, by way of action grants, financial support to help applicants prepare Integrated Projects (IPs)
Priorities and funded actions:
* The submission of a proposal for an Integrated Project
* Climate Change Adaptation;
* Climate Change Mitigation
Among financed actions
* Recruitment of new personnel and training for writing a LIFE IP proposal;
* Contracting external assistance for writing a LIFE IP proposal;
* Information collection for the preparation of a LIFE IP proposal (e.g. on sources of funding)
* Networking, consultation and coordination work for preparing, writing and implementing the IP;
* Coordination with stakeholders to be involved in the Integrated Project;
* Developing financing plans where such plans are not already part of the target action plan, strategy or roadmap;
* Writing of the IP proposal itself
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 2 years
– Be a legal persons;
– Belong to one of the following categories: private entities, public entities, or international organisations;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project with the other applicants, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
– Be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.: EU Member State (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))