Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of the pilot project is to experiment actions aimed at increasing the critical thinking towards the media among citizens of all ages and to test the feasibility and usefulness of such actions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– The target group is citizens at large, of all ages
– The actions should tackle minorities, low-skilled people and people at risk of being socially marginalised
Among financed actions
– Awareness-raising and efficient dissemination of the material created by the project or other similar material/activities that can be adapted to the same purpose, in particular through networks that can act as multipliers;
– Efficient dissemination of best practices, for instance through conferences, workshops, on-line platforms and/or training programmes;
– Social media campaigns aimed at helping citizens to interact with new media in a mindful way.