Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Industry
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support transnational marketing, branding and distribution of audiovisual works on all other non-theatrical platforms and to promote new distribution modes in order to foster the emergence of new business models.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish systems of support for the distribution of non-national European films through theatrical distribution and on other platforms, as well as for international sales activities, in particular the subtitling, dubbing and audio description of audiovisual works;
– Innovative actions testing new business models and tools in areas likely to be influenced by the introduction and use of digital technologies.
Among financed actions
– Action 1:Actions such as digital promotion, marketing, branding, tagging and development of new offers by existing VOD services offering a majority of European films. The aim of the action is to improve the visibility, discoverability and global audience of European audiovisual works;
– Action 2: The preparation of digital packages facilitating the commercialisation of European audiovisual works on VOD platforms;
– Action 3: Innovative strategies for distribution and promotion of European audiovisual works, including audience development initiatives focusing on innovative and participatory strategies reaching out to wider audiences with European films.