Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote transnational circulation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support transnational marketing, branding and distribution of audiovisual works on all other non-theatrical platforms;
– Promote new distribution modes in order to foster the emergence of new business models
– Establishing systems of support for the distribution of non-national European films through theatrical distribution and on other platforms, as well as for international sales activities, in particular the subtitling, dubbing and audio description of audiovisual works;
– Innovative actions testing new business models and tools in areas likely to be influenced by the introduction and use of digital technologies
Among financed actions
– Preparation of digital packages facilitating the commercialisation of European audiovisual works on VOD platforms : consisting in assembling and delivering digital packages of European audiovisual works foreseen for online releases in countries where those works are not available on any distribution platform
– Innovative strategies for distribution and promotion of European audiovisual works