Sectors: Culture - Media, Telecommunications
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support theatrical distribution through transnational marketing, branding, distribution and exhibition of audiovisual works.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Establishing systems of support for the distribution of non-national European films through theatrical distribution and on all other platforms
– Support to international sales activities, in particular the subtitling, dubbing and audio-description of audiovisual works.
Among financed actions
The Sales Agents scheme works in two phases:
1. The Generation of a potential fund, which will be calculated according to the international sales performance of the company on the European market during the reference period (2011-2015)
2. Reinvestment of the potential fund thus generated by each company:
– minimum guarantees or advances paid for the international sales rights on new European non-national films.
– the promotion, marketing and advertising on the market of eligible non-national European films.