Sectors: Co-op & Development, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Mexico
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at increasing the degree of cohesion, social participation and dialogue in the country by facilitating the participation of non-state actors (NSAs) in defining, monitoring and implementing policies to improve the interaction and dialogue with the State, local governments, citizens and between NSAs.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided in 2 lots
– LOT 1: To strenghen capacity building and the role of civil society in helping to develop local dialogue, in monitoring and the evaluation of policies, practices and public policies (500 000 euro)
– LOT 2: To facilitate advocacy and participation of non-state actors in the implementation, monitoring of policies, practices, and public programs in the areas of public safety and law enforcement (500 000 euro)
* LOT 1
– Networks of civil society
– Dialogue and consensus between the authorities
– Participation of civil society in multi forums
– Awareness Programs
– Capacity Advocacy
* LOT 2
– Participation of non-state actors in promoting safety and public crime prevention
– Administration of justice and the reform of criminal justice
Among financed actions
* LOT 1
– Measures to promote an enabling environment for civil society organizations (CSOs)
– Actions to promote a collaborative network for advocacy
– Actions to promote and ensure transparency and access to information
– Creation and implementation of sustainable mechanisms to strengthen citizen participation in politics
* LOT 2
– Petitions for the exchange of experiences between States
– Technical assistance and training for public actors
– Actions to strengthen the institutional capacity of CSOs working in the field of justice reform