Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Carribean-Pacific: the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the fight against poverty by strengthening and the involvement of civil society organizations (CSO) in decision-making and the implementation of development policies both at local and provincial levels.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 2 lots
– LOT 1: Local actions of sustainable development implemented in coordination with local authorities (1 500 000 euro)
– LOT 2: Actions to strengthen the capacity of civil society and consultation mechanisms with provincial and local authorities (3 500 000 euro)
– LOT 1: Improve the living conditions of the poorest population groups through the implementation of activities generating sustainable income
– LOT 2: Promote spaces for dialogue at the provincial and at the local level for effective involvement of local people in the management of public affairs
– Identification and diagnosis of stakeholders and of their needs
– An identification and diagnosis of the intervention area in the province concerned and of the associated problems
– Insertion of the project explained in a strategic framework (development plan, sector strategy, etc.)
Among financed actions
– Actions to strengthen the socio-economic capacities of the poorest groups and/or their empowerment in the face of humanitarian assistance withdrawal and of the growing need for rehabilitation and development
– Training and capacity building
– Actions to improve the capacity of CSOs of the dr-Congo and the removing of barriers to full participation of the CSOs, by changing the legislative framework
– Creation or strengthening of thematic networks at the local level