Sectors: Human Rights, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the capacity of civil society to promote inclusive socio-economic development in Tonga.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve technical and management capacities of civil society promoting the interest of the most vulnerable groups in Tonga, with particular focus on youth, women and people with disabilities
– To support civil society actions raising awareness on the rights and needs of marginalised and vulnerable groups of the population and enhancing their voice and participation in decision making processes
– Civil society organisations already involved in capacity strengthening activities
– Activities mainstreaming human rights issues and targeting most vulnerable groups
Among financed actions
– Activities addressing capacity development of civil societies organisations, including transfer of knowledge among organisations
– Activities providing improved services to vulnerable groups
– Activities supporting advocacy, planning, implementation and/or monitoring and evaluation of programmes involving vulnerable groups
– Activities raising awareness, advocacy and public policy research
– Activities enhancing voice and participation of vulnerable and marginalised groups