Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Health, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support operations aiming at promoting an inclusive and empowered society in partner countries in order to:
– benefit populations out of reach of mainstream services and resources and excluded from policy making processes;
– strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations in partner countries, with a view to facilitating their participation in defining and implementing poverty reduction and sustainable development strategies;
– facilitate interaction between State and non-State actors in different contexts.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To alleviate the negative impacts of poverty and create opportunities
– To build and to empower resilient communities that participate actively in development activities
Among financed actions
– Actions establishing and strengthening an inclusive and representative system of three-tier community mobilization for social and economic development federating communities at village, and villages at the targeted Union Councils level
– Actions building or rehabilitaiting community social infrastructure (primary schools, health centres, veterinary clinics, irrigation channels, drains, bridges, roads, flood protection embankments etc.) in order to improve basic social service delivery, taking into account disaster risk reduction principles
– Actions improving capacities of local administration/local representatives at Union Council and Tehsil level to plan, monitor and supervise development strengthened
– Actions improving capacities of civil society organisations to advocate for the better management and implementation of public policies and services strengthened