Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Employment, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Developing countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing country: Thailand
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to strengthen civil society operations aiming at promoting an inclusive and empowered society in Thailand and in particular to address the issue of social exclusion and marginalisation in Thailand and to promote social cohesion, dialogue, mutual understanding and reconciliation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve technical, operational and management capacities of NSAs promoting the interest of the most marginalised and vulnerable groups in Thailand
– To support NSAs actions which advocate for more recognition of, and raise the awareness on, the rights and demands of marginalised and vulnerable groups
– To create platforms for dialogue between NSAs, with LAs and other stakeholders to discuss these issues and reconcile divergences and contrasts among different societal segments
– To promote communities’ participation in decision making processes at local and central level (adoption of administrative acts, launch of development projects, approval of new legislation, etc.) with a particular focus on underrepresented groups and minorities
– Strengthening the capacities of NSAs which promote the interests of the most marginalised groups
– Supporting advocacy and raising awareness actions
– Creating platforms for constructive dialogue
– Creating the conditions to ensure that decision making processes are carried out in consideration of the needs and interests of all the societal groups in Thailand, including the most disadvantaged ones
Among financed actions
– Support to the creation of new networks of NSAs and if relevant also together with LAs/ALAs
– Actions providing training and capacity building of NSAs and if relevant also together with LAs/ALAs
– Advocacy actions, community mobilisation, raising awareness actions
– Support to media including community radios or others
– Confidence building actions
– Legal support and actions aimed at improving the access to justice