Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Environment, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Caribbean-Pacific: Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote an inclusive and empowered society in partner countries in order to facilitate the participation of non-state actors and local authorities in reducing poverty and in sustainable development strategies.
Priorities and funded actions:
Cet appel est divisé en lots
– LOT 1: reserved to non-state actors (1 100 000 euro)
– LOT 2: reserved to local authorities (600 000 euro)
– To promote local production initiatives, with particular attention to formalize the informal sector in order to create opportunities for local employment (excluding agriculture)
– To increase the ability of citizens and their organizations, to promote the full citizenship and participation in political and social dialogues
– Management of renewable natural resources
– Public-private partnerships
– Social issues and human rights, in particular the fight against domestic violence and against alcoholism
Among financed actions
– Strengthening of operational and advocacy capacities of NSAs and LA
– Creation or reinforcement of functional thematic networks, integrating committees and working groups
– Strengthening the basic socio-economic services with the involvement of local stakeholders
– Creation or strengthening of communication channels in order to inform and sensitize the populations