Sectors: Citizenship, Justice - Security, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to raise awareness about the value and benefits of Intellectual Property as well as the damages of piracy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Familiarising EU citizens with Intellectual property and its value
– Informing them about the dangers of counterfeiting and piracy,
– Showing EU citizen what impact intellectual property has on their everyday lives,
– Deconstructing myths and change mentalities towards IP and notably towards counterfeiting and piracy
Among financed actions
– Media and social media activities,
– Production and dissemination of audio-visual materials, publications, ecommunications
– Organisation of events, fairs, exhibitions, training activities etc
– Infotainment (debates, youth programmes, quizzes, music programmes…)