Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this action is to develop and demonstrate a European-wide learning and assessment technology system and networks to facilitate the up- and re-skilling of European citizens at risk of exclusion, in particular migrants, whilst empowering citizens to take more responsibilities for their own learning.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To map skills/competence and to learn routes for recognition of prior;
– Tailored learning roadmaps via educational services, including specific open educational resources;
– To develop mechanisms for credentialisation (e.g. by certificate and/or badge) and recognition of the new learning.
Among financed actions
– Prototyping, deployment and testing/validation actions;
– Conferences, seminars;
– Awareness and dissemination actions.