Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Energy, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Northern America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Northern America: USA
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is: to strengthen dialogues between members of EU and US civil society by addressing a wide range of issues and encouraging the involvement of a broad set of stakeholders. These dialogues will complement the formal policy dialogue at government level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To stimulate dialogue and cooperation between nongovernmental organisations and interest groups, including social partners, representing wide constituencies in the EU and the US
– Supporting the transatlantic Consumer Dialogue
– Focusing on prevention of radicalisation and violent extremism
– Focusing on energy issues in the context of climate change.
Among financed actions
– Organisation of meetings with policy officials and regulators to promote and advocate consumer interests with public authorities
– Debates and exchanges of knowledge among consumer representatives
– Best practices exchange in the area of prevention of violent extremism and radicalisation
– Organisation of events and conferences at the sides of major international climate change negotiations