Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Information, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union, Northern America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Northern America: United States of America
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote greater knowledge and understanding, within local and regional communities in the United States, of the European Union (EU), its international role, its policies, its culture, and the value and significance of the EU-US transatlantic partnership
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote widespread understanding and visibility of the EU, is international role and its policies, within local and regional communities in the United States
– To promote the value and importance of the EU-US transatlantic partnership through outreach activities to promote the EU’s values and interests across the United States
– To promote increased understanding of the EU and greater affinity for, and interest in, EU-US relations across a range of audiences including opinion leaders, the business community, think tanks, government, university and secondary-level educators, the media, and civil society including NGOs
Among financed actions
– Programmes of conferences, seminars, workshops
– Massive open online courses, webinars, or talks that may feature expert researchers, policymakers, business representatives and EU/EU Member State representatives (minimum of 2 EU Member States)
– Competitions (e.g. essays, quizzes, paintings, EU simulations), presentations or exhibitions
– Training programmes
– Cultural programs
– Dissemination of information about, and promotion of, the EU through radio/TV programs, videos, websites, digital media, publications, information booklets and brochures