Sectors: Education - Training, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: all Member States except Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to identify goods practices on prevention, reception, protection and integration policies for unaccompanied minors in the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Identifying prevention actions and policies respect to group to which the Unaccompanied Minors belong (e.g. asylum seekers, victims of trafficking, children who enter illegally into the Union) and/or the country or region of origin
– Identifying good practices in measures to support protection programmes for Unaccompanied Minors in third countries
– Identifying best practices on child reception and protection, and in particular on issues such as procedures at first encounter, legal representation, appointment of a guardian, access to and adequacy of reception facilities, initial interviews, education and medical care
– Identifying good practices in specific measures and procedural guarantees for Unaccompanied Minors in the European Union
– Evaluating the various experiences of combating the phenomenon of Unaccompanied Minors going missing and identifying best practices.
– Identifying best practices on restoring family unity and reintegration of Unaccompanied Minors in their countries of origin
– Lay the emphasis on field works, exhanges of information and possibly conferences
– Help achieve one or more of the objectives within the priorities mentioned above, by developing and applying an innovative approach