Sectors: Health, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to explore, identify and test new and existing eHealth solutions in order to corroborate profitable and usable models and/or best practices for accessible home healthcare.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To produce a report which will assess and propose profitable and usable models and/or best practices for accessible home healthcare in Europe based on the pilot project’s experience in Finland and Sweden
– To make recommendations for facilitating potential replication across the EU, inside the report
– To benefit elderly people, people with disabilities and/or other people who live in rural regions in Finland and Sweden and who have limited or no access to healthcare
– Implementation in those both countries with an FTTH infrastructure
Among financed actions
– Activities aiming at exploring, identifying and testing eHealth solutions in open access FTTH networks, exchanges of good practices
– Make use of the potential of innovation in the field of home healthcare solutions in open access FTTH networks
– Develop innovating approaches to promote best practices for home healthcare and to make recommendations for potentially implementing results of the project at EU level
– Related studies, analyses
– Related research and demonstration activities
– Related dissemination and exploitation activities – management and coordination activities